TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This Agreement was last revised on April 15th, 2021.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- OUR INTRODUCTION
- COMMITMENT AND SCOPE
- OUR SERVICES
- MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE
- REFUND POLICY
- USER SUBMISSION
- LIMITED GUARANTEE
- GEOGRAPHIC RESTRICTION
- GENERAL CONDITIONS
- YOUR COMMITMENT AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- USAGE OF THIRD PARTY CONTENT
- EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
- NO RESPONSIBILITY
- THIRD-PARTY LINKS
- ERRORS, INACCURACIES, AND OMISSIONS
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK
1. OUR INTRODUCTION
www.global-translationsuk.com (“Website”) owned by Global Translations UK (“we,” “us,” or “our”) welcomes you.
- “Service” or “Services” refers to any service defined below, which we may supply and which you may request via our Website;
- “User”, “You”, “your” and “Customers” refers to the person who is accessing the website and paid for the products and services offered on the Website.
- “We”, “us”, and “our” are references to Global Translations UK;
- ”Website” shall mean and include “global-translationsuk.com” and any successor Website or any of our affiliates;
- “Content” means text, graphics, images, software, audio, video, designs, interactive features, works of authorship of any kind, and information or other materials that are posted, generated, provided, or otherwise made available through the Services;
- “User Account” shall mean an electronic account opened by the user with the Platform to avail services offered through the Website;
- All references to the singular include the plural and vice versa and the word “includes” should be construed as “without limitation”.
- Words importing any gender shall include all the other genders.
- Reference to any statute, ordinance, or other law includes all regulations and other instruments and all consolidations, amendments, re-enactments, or replacements for the time being in force.
- All headings, bold typing, and italics (if any) have been inserted for convenience of reference only and do not define limit or affect the meaning or interpretation of the terms of this Agreement.
4. COMMITMENT AND SCOPE
- Scope. These Terms govern your use of the Website and the Services. Except as otherwise specified, these Terms do not apply to Third-Party Products or Services, which are governed by their terms of service.
- Eligibility: Our service is not available to minors under the age of 18, if you are under the age of 18 then please take acceptance from your parents/guardians for using our website and services.
- Electronic Communication: When you use this Website or send e-mails and other electronic communications from your desktop or mobile device to us, you are communicating with us electronically. By sending, you agree to receive a reply communications from us electronically in the same format and you can keep copies of these communications for your records.
5. OUR SERVICES
Global Translations UK offers professional translations services in 900+ languages. We operate on fundamental principles: accurate translations, reasonable prices, and fast services using online translation services to speed up the process.
The global communication network never sleeps; with some projects, time can be of the essence, so we operate 24/7. Our commitment to delivering a first-class service, as well as superb quality translations, helps us exceed our customers’ expectations with a reported 100% customer satisfaction rate.
6. MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE
We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change, modify, add to, or remove portions of the Terms (collectively, “Changes”), at any time. We may notify you of changes by sending an email to the address identified in your Account or by posting a revised version of the Terms incorporating the Changes to our Website. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes will mean that you accept and agree to the Changes.
If you access this Website anonymously, you will not be required to create a user name. But, to access certain Resources, you may be required to provide specific information and to create a user ID and password to establish an account.
You accept that the details you provide about establishing an account are correct and that you will keep your details up-to-date. You are responsible for the security of all of your user names, passwords, and registration information (such as unique account identifiers or historical billing information), and you are solely responsible for any use (authorized or not) of your accounts. You agree to notify us immediately about any unauthorized activity regarding any of your accounts or other breaches of security. We may at our discretion suspend or terminate any of your user names and passwords at any time with or without notice.
The Refund policy forms part of and must be read in conjunction with, website Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right to change this Refund Policy at any time.
Refund rule. OUR GENERAL POLICY IS YOUR PURCHASE WILL BE CONSIDERED AS FINAL AND YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE to RECEIVE A REFUND OF YOUR PAYMENT AT ANY TIME.
However, in a determination to accomplish customer satisfaction, if there is an issue, you can contact us for any issues through our email email@example.com. The Refund shall be made at our sole discretion.
A. Unethical Order & Cancellation Policy
In case of any order is made through unethical means; by taking advantage of a technical glitch; or by misusing/ the offer terms/guidelines/codes – the particular order/s will be cancelled whatsoever and www.global-translationsuk.com will not be liable to pay any refund to you in all such cases.
9. USER SUBMISSION
- Content Responsibility.
The website permits you to post comments, feedback, etc. (“content”) but you are solely responsible for the content posted by you. You represent that you have required permission to use the content.
Please do not use content that:
- contains ill-mannered, profane, abusive, racist or hateful language or expressions, text, photographs or illustrations that are pornographic or in poor taste, inflammatory attacks of a personal, racial or religious nature;
- is defamatory, threatening, disparaging, grossly inflammatory, false, misleading, fraudulent, inaccurate, unfair, contains gross exaggeration or unsubstantiated claims;
- violates the privacy rights of any third party, is unreasonably harmful or offensive to any individual or community;
- discriminates on the grounds of race, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation or disability, or refers to such matters in any manner prohibited by law;
- violates or inappropriately encourages the violation of any municipal, state, federal, or international law, rule, regulation, or ordinance;
- sends repeated messages related to another user and/or makes derogatory or offensive comments about another individual or repeats prior posting of the same message under multiple emails or subjects;
- We do not accept online orders. All the orders shall be made offline, for any inquiry regarding any product/service you can contact us through our email firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking on the “Quote” button.
- The price quoted is an illustrative estimate only and the price charged will be our price current at the time of delivery (unless otherwise stated).
- Payment mode shall be:
- Online Payments
- Bank Transfer
- Rates of tax and duties on the order will be those applying at the time of delivery.
- At any time before delivery, we may adjust the price to reflect any increase in our costs of supplying the products/services.
- We are happy to support you if there is any issue you can contact us through our email: email@example.com for any inquiry or problem.
10. LIMITED GUARANTEE
By availing of our services:
- We provide an opportunity for you to avail of the offered Services from our Website;
- We do not provide any warranty or guarantee that the Courses and/or Service descriptions are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a Services offered by the Website is not as described, your sole remedy is to intimate us about Services for taking further action.
11. GEOGRAPHIC RESTRICTION
We reserve the right, but not the obligation, to limit the usage or supply of any service or course to any person, geographic region, or jurisdiction. We may use this right as per necessity. We reserve the right to suspend any Service at any time. Any offer to provide any Service made on our Website is invalid where banned.
12. GENERAL CONDITIONS
- We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, validity, or timeliness of the information listed by us.
- We make material changes to these terms and conditions from time to time, we may notify you either by prominently posting a notice of such changes or via email communication.
- The website is licensed to you on a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferrable, non-sublicensable basis, solely to be used in connection with the Service for your private, personal, non-commercial use, subject to all the terms and conditions of this Agreement as they apply to the Service.
13. YOUR COMMITMENT AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- You shall use the website Service for a lawful purpose and comply with all the applicable laws;
- You shall not upload, any content that:
- Defamatory, infringes any trademark, copyright, or any proprietary rights of any person or affect anyone’s privacy, contains violence or hate speech, including any sensitive information about any person.
- You shall not use or access the Website for collecting any market research for some competing business;
- You will not use any device, scraper, or any automated thing to access our Website for any means without taking permission.
- You will inform us about anything that is inappropriate or you can inform us if you find something illegal;
- You will not interfere with or try to interrupt the proper operation of the Website through the use of any virus, device, transmission mechanism, software, or routine, or access or try to gain access to any data, files, or passwords connected to the Website through hacking, password or data mining, or any other means;
- You will let us know about the unsuitable content of which you become aware. If you discover something that infringes any law, please let us know, and we’ll review it.
We reserve the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, to deny you access to the Website or any service, or any portion of the Website or service, without notice, and to remove any content.
14. USAGE OF THIRD PARTY CONTENT
At Global Translations UK, we have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot, therefore, be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. By operating the Website, we do not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful, or non-harmful. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying, or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. We disclaim any responsibility for any harm and/or damages resulting from the use or downloading of postings of other parties on the website.
15. EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
You understand and agree that we (A) do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, validity, or timeliness of information listed by us or any third parties; and (B) shall not be responsible for any materials posted by us or any third party. You shall use your judgment, caution, and common sense in evaluating any prospective methods or offers and any information provided by us or any third party.
Further, we shall not be liable for direct, indirect consequential, or any other form of loss or damage that may be suffered by a user through the use of the www.global-translationsuk.com Website including loss of data or information or any kind of financial or physical loss or damage
In no event shall Global Translations UK, be accountable for any indirect, incidental, special, eventful, or exemplary costs, including without limitation, loss of proceeds, figures, usage, goodwill, or other intangible losses, consequential from (i) your use or access of or failure to access or use the Service; (ii) any conduct or content of any third party on the Service; and(iii) unlawful access, use or alteration of your transmissions or content, whether or not based on guarantee, agreement, domestic wrong (including carelessness) or any other lawful concept, whether or not we’ve been aware of the possibility of such damage.
To use our Services, you must:
- Comply with applicable laws and regulations and not indulge in illegal activities;
- Not involved in an activity that is harmful to us or our users, Service providers, or anyone else;
- Not use any Service or any process to damage, disable, impair, or otherwise attack our Services or the networks connected to the Services.
- Not use any automated process to access or use the Services or any process, whether automated or manual, to capture data or content from any Service for any reason; and
We can take any technical, legal, and other actions that we deem, in our sole discretion, necessary and appropriate without notice to you to prevent violations and to enforce this Agreement.
You release us and our successors from all losses, damages, rights, and demands and actions of any kind, including personal injuries, death, and property damage, that are directly or indirectly related to or arising from your use of the Services (collectively, “Claims”).
Any materials provided by the Client in the course of using our service shall be kept confidential by us as against third parties, unless the disclosure is required according to the process of law or unless the disclosure is to our’s financial auditors or governing regulatory bodies. Disclosing or using this information for any purpose beyond the scope of this Agreement.
Some documents can be sensitive and highly confidential. We have put extra measures on security and confidentiality. We give every document the same attention to detail and maintain rigorous protocols to provide secure translations of legal documents – your documents are always safe with us.
- Your data is carefully protected.
- The translated content of your documents is provided only to you.
- We are happy to sign a non-disclosure agreement to protect your material (if the NDA agreement is suitable)
18. NO RESPONSIBILITY
We are not responsible to you for:
- any losses you suffer because the information you put into our website is inaccurate or incomplete; or
- any losses you suffer because you cannot use our website at any time; or
- any errors in or omissions from our website; or
- any losses you may suffer by relying on any commentary, postings, or reviews (of our services or that of our partners) on our website; or
- any unauthorized access or loss of personal information that is beyond our control.
19. THIRD-PARTY LINKS
We may comprise links to external or third-party Websites (“External Sites”). These links are provided exclusively as ease to you and not as an authorization by us of the content on such External Sites. The content of such External Sites is created and used by others. You can communicate with the site administrator for those External Sites. We are not accountable for the content provided in the link of any External Sites and do not provide any representations about the content or correctness of the information on such External Sites. You should take safety measures when you are downloading files from all these Websites to safeguards your computer from viruses and other critical programs. If you agree to access linked External Sites, you do so at your own risk.
21. ERRORS, INACCURACIES, AND OMISSIONS
Every effort has been taken to ensure that the information offered on our Website is accurate and error-free. We apologize for any errors or omissions that may have occurred. We cannot give you any warranty that usage of the Website will be error-free or fit for purpose, timely, that defects will be amended, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or signifies the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the Website and no warranty shall be provided by us for its suitability for any purpose.
22. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Our website and the service are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any warranties of any kind, including that the website will operate error-free or that the website, its servers or its content or service are free of computer viruses or similar contamination or destructive features.
We disclaim all licenses or warranties, including, but not limited to, licenses or warranties of title, merchantability, non-violation of third parties’ rights, and fitness for particular purpose and any warranties arising from a matter of dealing, course of performance, or usage of trade. In relation with any warranty, contract, or common law tort claims: (i) we shall not be liable for any unintended, incidental, or substantial damages, lost profits, or damages resulting from lost data or business stoppage resulting from the use or inability to access and use the website or the content, even if we have been recommended of the possibility of such damages.
The website may comprise technical incorrectness or typographical errors or omissions. Unless required by applicable laws, we are not accountable for any such typographical, technical, or pricing errors recorded on the website. The website may contain information on certain services, not all of which are available in every location. A reference to a service on the websites does not suggest that such service is or will be accessible in your location. We reserve the right to do changes, corrections, and/or improvements to the website at any time without notice.
- No advice
- This website contains general information.
- The information is not advice and should not be treated as such.
- No warranties
- The information on this Website is provided without any representations or warranties, express or implied.
- Without limiting the scope of this section, we do not warrant or represent that the information on this website:
- will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- is true, accurate, complete, current, or non-misleading.
23. COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK
We have provided certain materials such as graphics, logo, photo, designs audio recording, text, software, etc. (collectively referred to as “Content”). The Content may be possessed by us or third parties. Unauthorized use of the Content may infringe copyright, trademark, and other laws. You have no rights in or to the Content, and you will not take the Content except as allowed under this Agreement. No other use is allowed without prior written consent from us. You must recollect all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original Content on any copy you make of the Content. You shall not modify or transfer any copyrighted content in any way for any public or commercial purpose.
If you violate any provision of this Agreement, your rights to access or use the website shall be terminated and you must with immediate effect destroy the copies you have created from the content.
Our trademarks, service marks, and logos used and displayed on the Website are registered and unregistered trademarks or service marks of us. Other company, product, and service names located on the Website may be trademarks or service marks owned by others (the “Third-Party Trademarks,” and, collectively with us, the “Trademarks”). Nothing on the Website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use the Trademarks, without our prior written permission specific for each such use.
You agree to secure, indemnify, and hold us and our officers, directors, employees, successors, licensees, and allocates harmless from and against any dues, actions, or demands, including, without restriction, judicious legal and accounting fees, arising or consequential from your breach of this Agreement or your misappropriation of the Content or the Website. We shall provide you notice of such a claim, suit, or proceeding at your expense. We reserve the right, at your expense, to undertake the exclusive defence and control of any case that is subject to indemnification under this section. In such case, you agree to cooperate with any reasonable requests assisting our defence of such matter.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or unacceptable, that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that the Terms will otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable.
Term. The Services will be provided to you can be cancelled or terminated by us. We may terminate these Services at any time, with or without cause, upon written notice. We will have no liability to you or any third party because of such termination.
Effect of Termination. Upon termination of these Terms for any reason, or cancellation or expiration of your Services: (a) We will cease providing the Services; (b) you will not be entitled to any refunds or usage fees, or any other fees, pro-rata or otherwise; (c) any fees you owe to us will immediately become due and payable in full, and (d) we may delete your archived data within 30 days. All sections of the Terms that expressly provide for survival, or by their nature should survive, will survive termination of the Terms, including, without limitation, indemnification, warranty disclaimers, and limitations of liability.
The terms herein will be governed by and construed under the law of England and Wales without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. The English Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising from the use of the Website.
We will have no liability to you, your users, or any third party for any failure us to perform its obligations under these Terms if such non-performance arises as a result of the occurrence of an event beyond the reasonable control of us, including, without limitation, an act of war or terrorism, natural disaster, failure of electricity supply, riot, civil disorder, or civil commotion or other force majeure event.
We shall have the right to assign/transfer this agreement to any third party including our holding, subsidiaries, affiliates, associates, and group companies, without any consent of the User.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.